Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for the Central Coast (click here)

local government

Ombudsman Tasmania
Organisation Name
You can contact our office if you have a complaint about Tasmanian state or local government administration. We act independently and don't take sides. We act in the public interest to resolve complaints and improve the standard of Tasmanian public administration. You can complain to us if you think you have been treated unfairly or unreasonably by a Tasmanian Public Authority.
How is this service delivered?
Phone, Online

Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for the Central Coast

Mental Health Guide

Using Telehealth

Health Alerts

If you are in the North West and you are experiencing flu like symptoms you must quarantine and call your GP or the Public Health Hotline on 1800 671 738.  You may need to be tested for COVID-19